Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Future posts



Beautiful Teacup with Pansies, courtesy of The Graphics Fairy LLC



Plans for future posts

1. Simple gifts from fabric scraps - step-by-step- with pictures

2. Inexpensive touches for the home - ideas and photos

3. Sewing - simple ladies dresses, skirts, aprons, cross-stitch

4. Making Jams, yoghurt, cakes, bread, and recipes with photos

5. The welcoming home - the tea tray, vintage cloths,   pictures etc.

6. Use and advantages of the pressure cooker with photos

7. Home-maker hobbies and family activities

8. Growing fruits and vegetables in a pocket-handkerchief garden



Please let me know the ones you would be most interested in. Thank you



5 comments:

  1. I would be interested in the first two on the list, with pictures! I like the prettiness of your blog and hope you will keep blogging! It is a window to the world, and a way to share good things with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you here Lydia. Thank-you for visiting, and I'm glad you like the prettiness. I am in the process of making a 'simple gift from fabric scraps' so I will get that one up soon with accompanying photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the whole list,and I love your blog, so glad Lydia posted the link to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Gayle, and thank you for your kindness. Hope to see you here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,
    I think all of the topics you suggested would be interesting. We visited England a few years ago with our daughter, who was living in England at that time. I find it interesting to read about life there. I like your the way you write about the different areas of homemaking. Marylee

    ReplyDelete